Thursday, July 19, 2007

Harry Potter buzz

I have to say, I am busting at the seams waiting to get my hands on my copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows! We have two copies reserved at our local Borders, and we'll be there at midnight to pick them up. I was a little concerned that 2 copies wasn't really going to work out, since my husband, myself, and my 10-year-old daughter are all anxiously awaiting the release. I was prepared to sacrifice, since my husband is a quick reader, and I knew he would breeze through the book much more quickly than I will. However, my daughter is currently re-reading Half Blood Prince and says she plans to finish it before she starts Deathly Hallows. Yes! Now, how to fit reading time in while we have out-of-town company and my son's birthday party going down this weekend?

I am most certainly envious of my former coworkers in the children's department who get to really have fun with this! At least I get to enjoy it as a mom!

No comments: